The other day Jenna had a blast playing with some pots and pans...and her vitamins. She was mixing her gummy vitamins with a whisk in the pans. For some reason I haven't been able to upload any videos lately...so sad...there have been some really cute ones. I have video of her playing with the bowls and then near the end she notices that I have the camera and thinks I'm taking a picture, so she puts her hands on her cheeks and smiles. Haha! It was cute!



We went garage saling that morning and I had a GREAT find...lots of dress up clothes and accessories all for....get this...25 CENTS EACH!!
Here are some pictures of my loot. These are the piles of dress up clothes - dresses, princess gowns, and a Pocahontas dress.

And here are some of the accessories...boas, fairy wings, a princess cap, a blonde curly wig, an "I Dream of Jeannie" cap with braided wig, and a cowboy hat. (They're all hanging from my light fixture because I frebrezed them since they can't exactly go in the wash.)


She loves the shoes, especially with "Bella" ones on the right. Some of the clothes are still a little big for her, but I know she'll grow into them and will enjoy dress up more one day. I figure I can't pass it up when it's only a quarter each, especially since a few of the items still had their tags on them and they were listed at $10-$20 each! Crazy! :)I did get a picture of her...and again, with her hands on her cheeks.
Later that day - Jenna's wearing her Halloween t-shirt and eating a cookie.
We went garage saling that morning and I had a GREAT find...lots of dress up clothes and accessories all for....get this...25 CENTS EACH!!
Here are some pictures of my loot. These are the piles of dress up clothes - dresses, princess gowns, and a Pocahontas dress.
And here are some of the accessories...boas, fairy wings, a princess cap, a blonde curly wig, an "I Dream of Jeannie" cap with braided wig, and a cowboy hat. (They're all hanging from my light fixture because I frebrezed them since they can't exactly go in the wash.)
1 comment:
GREAT FINDS!!!! Jenna will have so much fun with all of it..espeically this winter when you need it!
Post a Comment