Hey everyone - I finally posted Jenna's scrap book that I made of her first year. I was able to get it finished before Grant arrived (thank goodness!) and wanted to share it. I posted it over on my "crafting" blog -
Kristin's Crafty Creations.
Also, here are a few pics of the kids...I couldn't post and not include pics of them! :)

The kids before church last Sunday

Tummy time

More smiles

Jenna found a praying mantis on her play house outside.

This picture makes me think of my sister and me when we were young. My sister used to play her toy piano for me and that's what Jenna was doing for Grant. Too cute!

I asked Jenna to smile for the camera so her way of smiling is to show her teeth. I love it!
1 comment:
I cannot get over how big Jenna is!!! She's beautiful!! Grant is such a cutie - I'm looking forward to meeting him!!
Post a Comment