Daily striving to please the Lord as we raise three munchkins and travel down the path of special needs parenting
Monday, September 13, 2010
All smiles!
While Jenna was napping this afternoon, I decided to shoot some pictures of Grant. He was in a great mood (as usual) so I was able to capture his precious smile. Unfortunately, I didn't realize how much the spit-up on his shirt would show in the pictures. Oh well...I guess that's all a part of babyhood.
I know I promised pictures to post pictures from August. I'll do that soon. I just couldn't resist posting these pictures today!
I can't beleive his hair and those cheeks!! What a sweetheart :) I got your message on my blog, thanks for the comment:) And yes, I would totally reccomend doing the cookie thing with your kids!!!!(Obviously Im a little biased!!!)
4 comments:
awww sooo cute!!
good work catching those sweet smiles on camera...he's so cute!
I can't beleive his hair and those cheeks!! What a sweetheart :) I got your message on my blog, thanks for the comment:) And yes, I would totally reccomend doing the cookie thing with your kids!!!!(Obviously Im a little biased!!!)
Oh my Kristin...his chubbiness is just so cute! I miss you guys and can't wait to meet little Grant!
Post a Comment