Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sandbox and Pool

Another recent garage sale find was a sandbox. Jenna wasn't too sure of it at the beginning, but she's gotten more used to the feel of the sand between her toes. At first she wouldn't even get in the sandbox, but as you can see, she'll now get in it. She seems to really enjoy it - the only struggle now is teaching her to keep the sand IN the sandbox. She'll get the hang of it eventually, I'm sure.




Then today Jenna had some daddy-daughter bonding time while Mommy was at a baby shower. It was a beautiful day outside so Daddy took Jenna on a 20-minute bike ride, a wagon ride around the neighborhood, and also a dip in the pool.

2 comments:

Delimpo Days said...

love the pics! you get the best stuff at garage sales! I need to come with you sometime!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenna is more and more beautiful each time you send pics! I love the updates :)