Sunday, June 27, 2010

Maternity Pics

Well, Jenna got sick with a cold a little over a week ago and she still has a bit of a cough and runny nose so she and I are staying home from church so as not to get all the other kiddos sick too. :) So while I'm home, I thought I'd post some AWESOME maternity pics that my sister-in-law, Cathy, took while we were out in Denver visiting. She does such a GREAT job taking pics - I honestly think she needs to start her own photography business on the side.
















These were taken when I was 7 months pregnant. Drew just took my 8 month pregnancy pic last week. Only 4 more weeks to go...I can't believe it!! Here I am at 8 months.

Last night I had my first (continual) Braxton Hicks contractions. We were starting to get a little nervous because I kept having them. We went to bed not knowing if I'd wake up in the middle of the night with more painful contractions. Thankfully they were just Braxton Hicks and not the real thing. I'm excited to meet our baby and to FINALLY find out if we're having a boy or girl, but I'm not quite ready for him/her to arrive. We still have things to do in the baby's room before we'll be ready. And I was wanting to get caught up on Jenna's scrapbook before I had another one to scrapbook. Haha! We'll see if that'll happen. I am almost finished scrapping July of last year. Only 11 more months to go! ;) I'm guessing it won't all get done, but we'll see.

I know this is out of order, but I'm going to try to update next with pics from our visit out to Denver from a month ago. Look for that within the next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks Kristin! I'm so glad you liked them!! You are looking so great - 8 months. Wow. I can't believe it!!! Can't wait to meet Baby B! :)

Ann said...

Such beautiful pictures! Cathy has a real talent there - plus the subject matter was great :)

Kaleikinis said...

Kristin, you look great! I can't believe you are so close to the end! We are so excited for you guys!

Amy B said...

Those are some beautiful pregnancy/family photos! You look great Kristin. Hope we can meet your little ones someday.