Had Jenna been a few months older we might have entered her in the baby crawling contest. :) Maybe in a few years she can do the 2-3 year old big wheels race.
Daily striving to please the Lord as we raise three munchkins and travel down the path of special needs parenting
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Troy Strawberry Festival
This weekend was the Strawberry Festival. Although Jenna's a little young, we decided to take her to see some of the festivities. The weather was beautiful, but it was also very sunny and warm so we didn't stay long since we were worried that Jenna would get burned. Our doctor told us not to use sunscreen on her until she's 6 months old. So we hit up the strawberry doughnut line (I'm not a doughnut person, but these are UNBELIEVABLE!!!) and walked by some of the booths. Of course Jenna had to wear her strawberry sundress from Grandpa and Grandma Jones. :)
Had Jenna been a few months older we might have entered her in the baby crawling contest. :) Maybe in a few years she can do the 2-3 year old big wheels race.


Had Jenna been a few months older we might have entered her in the baby crawling contest. :) Maybe in a few years she can do the 2-3 year old big wheels race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ahh I miss you guys and want to meet Jenna so much! Drew- I love the shirt. Kristin- I love your haircut. Looks like you are all doing so well. See you all in a couple months.
-Brian
Hey, Jenna is getting so big! I didn't realize you guys lived around here too! We went to the Strawberry Festival on Saturday night :-)
-Stacy
We are actually in Dayton now - moved from Fairborn when we bought a house.
You guys look great! Jenna gets cuter and cuter all the time.
Kris, your hair is super cute! You guys are such a beatiful family! Mike has some interviews this week in Ohio, so maybe I'll be able to see you some time in the near future. I'll keep you updated.
Kris, I like your bangs! they are super cute and you pull them off so well! Miss you guys...let us know if you are coming to CO anytime soon.
Post a Comment