Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm amazed at how quickly Jenna's growing up! Everyone warned me that time flies and they were definitely right. :) I'm loving this stage with Jenna. It seems like everyday she's doing something new. The other day she started "creeping" - scooting around on her stomach. She's not crawling yet, but she is able to turn in place and move backwards. She also just started sitting up without us having to hold her. Of course she's still wobbly, but she's doing a good job of balancing. This morning she was sitting with her hands on the floor to help balance herself and then she slowly sat up. She looked so proud of herself (or maybe it was Mommy that was so proud!)...and then she toppled over backwards. :)


In this picture, I had set Jenna on her blanket in our bedroom while I was cleaning our bathroom. When I looked in to check on her, this is what I found. She had scooted herself halfway under the bed! (Look at that BIG smile on her face)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww sooo cute! Look at that great smile! Can't wait to see her in 5 weeks :) (And to see ya'll :))