Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Videos

Yep, we have some more videos to share.

In this first video Drew was trying to get Jenna to smile. She's been smiling for us more and more. I just love seeing her whole face light up when she does smile. It's precious!

In this next video, Jenna decided to use Drew's thumb as a pacifier.

We discovered that Jenna likes to listen to the piano being played. Drew decided to have her "play" it this time.

Lastly, here's a video of Jenna kick starting her motorcycle. (I guess we're going to have to start saving up for a CRF70...in pink of course!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED the new videos!!! The one of her playing the piana cracked me up!! We used to do funny things like that with Levi...they are going to kill us when they get older!

Diane said...

Too cute, you guys! What a precious Jenna you have! I loved the video's, especially her sucking on Drew's hand! ha ha!

Thanks for sending this my way!

Love
Mom