Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dear Daddy...

Dear Daddy,

I'm so excited to see you tomorrow! I've missed you! I've followed your instructions and been very good for Mommy. I've slept through the night every night you've been gone (except one). Last night I slept for 7 1/2 hours (I think Mommy was really happy).
Mommy and I have had a good day today. I've been a happy baby, smiling and cooing at her. :) This morning Mommy took some pictures of me. I was busy trying to suck on my hand...boy, is that hard to do! I think I'm getting better at it though. I'm sure one of these days I'll figure it out.




Then Mommy bundled me in the carseat so we could visit with Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Jones. She even took a picture of me in the rear-view mirror.

I got to cuddle with Grandpa when we got there. I was so happy to see Grandma and him that I couldn't stop smiling!

Now Mommy and I are going to eat dinner with Grandpa and Grandma. Whew! What a busy day, but it's been fun.

Love you, Daddy!

~ Jenna

No comments: