In this next video, I was trying to have Jenna focus on her rattle and follow it with her eyes. She was doing it pretty well before I got it on video, but you'll notice her look towards it every so often. :) (Also notice the jealous dog at the end of the video who wants to play with Jenna's toy.)
And lastly, here's a video of Jenna getting a bath today. She LOVES getting baths. She just relaxes in her little hammock and enjoys feeling the warm water on her skin. Such a sweetie!
Ok and to follow up that video, I have a few post-bath pictures of her wrapped in her hooded towel.
3 comments:
oh my gosh, you have no idea how blessed you guys are to have a baby who enjoys bath time. It wasnt until Levi could sit up in his bath that he didn't mind it. When he was Jenna's age, he SCREAMED the ENTIRE time! Not kidding. We loved the videos...Levi sat here and watched them too:) In his own language, we are pretty sure he was saying "wife, wife wife" :)
She is so precious! I love the hooded bath towel pics!
so cute...I just want to kiss this precious baby all over!! Thanks for the videos.
Post a Comment