Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clothes for Jenna

I just had to share pictures of these adorable outfits we've received for Jenna. Our Cedarville friends, Christen and Carrie, bought the cutest jeans, pink socks, and gray/pink zip up hoodie for her! I can't wait to see Jenna in it. In fact, I told Drew that I'd like to have the same outfit in my size - it's adorable!

Soon after we found out we were having a girl, my sister went shopping as well. These are the cute outfits she bought for Jenna. I love the one that says, "I am not a boy".

And my mom also bought a couple outfits. I fell in love with the little strawberry sundress and bonnet. It'll be perfect for next summer's Strawberry Festival!

Jenna's going to be one fashionable little girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love love love the name Jenna!!! You look adorable too Kris! And I am so bummed that all you girls were together for Christen's wedding! I so missed out!
Love you tons! Kristie