Thursday, July 11, 2013

June Misc.

Here are some pictures from June...

We took the kids to a local yogurt shop - Silver Spoon.  They LOVE picking out their yogurt and adding all the toppings...and I mean ALL.  :)  Apparently there's nothing like yogurt with gummy bears, Nerds candy, marshmallows, and M&Ms.  Mmmm!


My precious Hannah

Our church's Vacation Bible School theme this year was a Medieval Time and in the skit there was a "scary" dragon.  Jenna and Grant both loved the dragon, and Jenna even got to hug him.


I found Grant asleep like this one day.  So funny!

Jenna sporting her new swimsuit.

LOVE this picture of Drew and Hannah staring at each other!

I love being able to reuse things from when Jenna was a baby.  This was a quilt that was made and given to me by one of my fellow teachers.  So beautiful!

A video of Hannah cooing at me.  She's such a happy baby!  (By the way, if you're not able to view the video in the email, just click the link and view it on our blog.)



Jenna being silly and wearing Hannah's Bumbo seat as a hat.

I took Jenna on a Mommy/daughter date, so we decided to go back to Silver Spoon (I found a $5 gift certificate!).

Then we went to a playground to play - just the two of us.  Jenna surprised me when she went across the bars all by herself.  We've never seen her do that before!  (Video below)


We took Jenna and Grant to see Monsters University.  It was Grant's first time at a movie theater.

Ready for the  movie

He loved the popcorn and pop! 

Hannah all dressed up

I just had to include this video of Grant saying thank you to Aunt Cathy for his birthday gift.  In case you can't understand him, he said, "Hi, Aunt Cathy.  Thank you, Aunt Cathy."  I LOVE it!!


He hasn't quite figured out the point of the slip-n-SLIDE.  :)

Jenna also has a hard time actually sliding...it's more of a plop.

Of course, if you can't slide, you can always just crawl across it. 
A video of more slip-n-slide action:




Daddy with his kids


Pool time with their good friend, Paige from next door, who also goes to our church.

A video of the kids running and jumping into the pool:



Jenna said she wanted to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels, so Drew took them off.  And that lasted about a whole 2 minutes before she changed her mind.  No pressure.  We'll try again later.  :)

Hannah hating her tummy time.  Poor thing!

Grant loved helping Drew wash the car.

Snuggle time on Jenna's bed.

We bought her a new pair of goggles since she's learning to put her face in the water during swim lessons.  Now she likes wearing them in the bathtub too!

Bumbo time

3 comments:

Cat said...

Oh my gosh!! Love Hannah's bumbo picture - so cute! Loved all the videos - Hannah's coos are so pressure...and the kids with the slip n slide - HAHA! For some reason I thought slip n slides were so much longer...probably they seemed long when I was a kid?! Great family pics tho - Love the updates!!

Cat said...

uhh that's "precious" not "pressure"...I need to go to bed ;)

Diane said...

Adding the videos in the posting was great! Loved the cooing of Hannah, and the 'jumping' into the pool...such a precious family! Hannah is busy growing, of course, and Grant and Jenna just look so grown up! and such handsome 'kids'! :) that's "B" talking, of course!