Sunday, December 4, 2011

Highlights from October

There's no way I can go back and completely catch up on the past few months-worth of pictures, so I'll just include some highlights from October.


Brumbaugh Fruit Farm

The kids playing in a "sandbox" of corn kernels.

A mini-zip line for kids. Jenna LOVED it! Grant even got in on the action (of course with Drew holding on to him the entire time).


Cedarville's Homecoming Weekend - It was Drew's 5-yr reunion so we went down for the day.

We went to the men's soccer game, but only stayed part of the game because it was so cold out!

One of Drew's good engineering friends from Cedarville came down to visit us for the weekend. We always enjoy having Phil around!

Jenna painting a pumpkin at our church's Fall Festival.

She even got to ride a horse all by herself!

My cute little scarecrows!

Pumpkin carving time

We all helped clean out the pumpkin


Drew had a work party at Young's Jersey Dairy. We were able to do all the activities for FREE! Jenna LOVED the slide and went down it over and over and over...

Chilling with the pumpkins




The rest are just random, everyday pictures from October.


Baking pumpkin cookies (I went easy this time and just bought the pre-made kind). I let Jenna place them on the cookie sheet - notice how they're all bunched together. :) I did end up spreading them out before baking them.

Jenna displaying the finished cookies in her dress-up outfit. She's really gotten into dress-up more lately and loves putting on her different dresses and jewelry.

Pumpkin craft


Making homemade pretzels.

The finished product

Grant's "play" drawer.

The kids in their Halloween shirts

I kept tickling Grant trying to get him to smile and they both thought it was hilarious. :)


The kids watching Daddy make a smoothie. It's our new favorite breakfast food (or dessert!)

Grant is fascinated with belly buttons right now. Whenever he sees one he pokes it, which is the reason for the smiles and giggles.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Ha ha - the teacher in you is coming out, Kristin - love your creative ideas! Cute costumes, and next year "Uncle Brian and Aunt Kelli" will have cousins to go trick or treating with!