Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Enjoying the Outdoors

The weather has been WONDERFUL the past few days, so we've been spending a lot of time outside. Jenna's even been able to get in her swimming suit and Grant's enjoyed playing in the water.

Grant standing by himself (of course holding on for balance).

Sitting in the chair worked well so he could easily put his hands in the water. Of course when I wasn't taking a few pictures, I was sitting right next to him because a few times he would push his feet against the water table just enough to start rocking himself backwards.


Relaxed!

Yesterday while we were outside, I thought the kids would enjoy a popsicle. This was Grant's first popsicle and he really enjoyed it. It made me feel better that each popsicle only had 2 grams of sugar and there was no added sugar.





Then a little later Jenna was saying that she was hungry, so I thought a healthy snack would be good. I brought out the watermelon and thought Grant might enjoy sucking on it. He LOVED it! I just had to keep my eye on him to make sure he wasn't biting off big chunks.



2 comments:

Diane said...

As you are already experiencing, the warmer weather will make it SO much easier on the kids and you - fun to do things outside, and get dirty and messy outside! Whoo hoo - Kristin, you do a great job of documenting your family's life. Thanks so much for sharing that!

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived closer, our kids would LOVE hanging out:) Outside weather, bathing suits and popcicles;)....Enjoy these moments!