The finished drawing (I'm a little surprised he didn't use a compass and ruler to draw it on...it's the engineer in him. Hee hee!)
Jenna enjoyed cleaning out the pumpkin and kept saying, "YUCK" very loudly each time. It was hilarious! We have it on video, so if we ever figure out how post videos again, we'll have to post that one.
Jenna got tired of cleaning out the pumpkin, so while Daddy finished she got to draw on one of her own pumpkins. She of course loved drawing with markers (it was her first time), but it was a royal mess for Mommy to try to clean her hands and highchair tray.
This one's a little dark, but I was trying to get the full effect with the candle lit inside the pumpkin. She was very intrigued with the candle being in there.
1 comment:
How cute!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment