Thursday, November 4, 2010

Miscellaneous

Just some random pictures from the past few weeks...

Enjoying my baby boy

Love that smile!

Daddy has the special touch for getting his little boy to fall asleep.

The first time I thought to put both of them in the bathtub together. Grant's getting too big for his baby bath and the water tends to spill over the edges as I'm washing him so it definitely helps to have him in the bathtub. Jenna LOVED it and she'd "help" me wash him by pouring water over his body and using a washcloth to rub him. I was impressed - she was very gentle with him.

Grant has recently started reaching for objects, although he can't grasp them yet. And his reaching is sporadic too and still a little jerky, but it's fun to see him developing.


As I was trying to get a picture of Grant on his tummy, Jenna decided to lay on top of him.

Up next: Our trip to Chicago this past weekend to visit a few of my high school friends (and then I think I'll be caught up...at least for the time being.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah i like the one of Jenna laying on top of him! That's great that Jenna is being such a good big sister! I j ust got Grant's Christmas gift today :) I'm pretty excited!

Delimpo Days said...

Levi sat here and looked at the pictures with me...on the last picture he said..mommy what's that girl doing to the baby? why's she squishing him?! lol!