I'm not sure if she's quite awake in this picture...
We "hid" her basket and (with a little bit of help) she found it behind the rocking chair.
After church, we went over to my parents house for lunch with family. I brought along 6 plastic eggs so we could have an Easter egg hunt in the backyard. I wasn't sure how Jenna would do, but I was surprised. She did a good job of finding the eggs (which of course were hidden in plain view). She was fascinated with opening them to find out what was inside. Since I don't really want her eating a bunch of candy and since she still isn't able to eat candy on her own, I put a coin in each egg not thinking she'd be able to open them. She surprised me!
Behind my parents house there were some beautiful daffodils. We tried to show Jenna how to sniff the flowers. She didn't quite get the concept, but she tried.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH. Those pictures are AMAZING!!! You guys are such a beautiful family :) Lov eya'll!
Post a Comment