Daily striving to please the Lord as we raise three munchkins and travel down the path of special needs parenting
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Piggy Tails
Jenna's hair is getting so long and out of control. I probably do need to take her to get her 1st haircut, but I just haven't done it yet. Part of me doesn't want to admit she's ready for her 1st hair cut and the other part of me doesn't want to spend the $ if it's not too bad (and I don't trust myself to do it!). Anyway, I realized that I could put her hair in pigtails which helps with the crazy fly-aways that are always in her face. I know I'm biased, but I think she's just too cute with those pigtails!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh my gosh. TOOOO CUUUUUTE!! hahahah I love them! I love her dress too!
2 comments:
oh my gosh. TOOOO CUUUUUTE!! hahahah I love them! I love her dress too!
no, your not being biased...she IS too cute with those pigtails!!! Love them :)
Post a Comment