My little baby is no longer a "baby"...her first tooth popped through last Thursday (although it isn't all the way out yet) and today her second tooth on the bottom is now peeking through her gums. Poor little thing - two at once! Although, maybe that's better than having to go through this two separate times. She's handling it pretty well, but the days when the teeth are actually coming through the gums, Jenna seems to be much more clingy and fussy - who can blame her? I haven't been able to capture either tooth in a picture, but will once they're sticking out all the way.

Last week I decided to give Jenna a new look - a bow in her hair. Of course we had to do it "Bam-Bam" style, right spack dab on top of her head. Too cute!



Jenna absolutely loves being outside and she loves swinging. So since we don't have a playset of our own yet, we decided to take Jenna to a park with some swings. She had a blast...as did we!



Jenna has a new favorite food - sweet potatoes! I love how this picture makes her lips look HUGE.

Lastly, if you remember we had a nest in our hanging flower pot out front...well, the birds hatched. It's been fun watching them grow. They're both gone now - the last bird left the nest this morning. Now I can finally take down our nasty dead flowers out front. Our neighbors were probably about to call the HOA on us!


I'll leave you with a video of Jenna swinging. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Kristin and Drew,
I love seeing the photos of your sweet family. I am also an animal lover . . . glad you didn't toss out the flowers!
Jenna is one gorgeous baby!!!
Love her and enjoy!
Kathy Davis
Post a Comment