Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another video

We have a couple more videos we've taken over the past week, so I'll post one today and one tomorrow. This video's not too exciting - just an example of how badly Jenna wants to crawl. She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth. Many times she'll take a few steps with her arms, but hasn't figured out how to get her legs to follow, so she'll just plop on her belly. The video also shows you one of her favorite pastimes right now - making bubbles.


2 comments:

Delimpo Days said...

oh my gosh, she is so funny! I loved this video! Rock told us that she was perfectly content for almost 3 hours when you helped them move out. I cant imagine what having a well behaved child is like! haha! We have got to get our kids together...we are coming to Ohio in Oct, so lets plan on it!

Unknown said...

adorable video......I still don't see how you got her to do the impression of Drew on the toilet.....