Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wow! So much has happened lately that I haven't been very good about updating. First of all, here are some pics from when Cathy and Chris flew out in October to help us paint Jenna's room.

Cathy did a wonderful job painting our chair rail

Drew and Chris primed the walls and did about 99% of the painting. I helped a little...

Drew and Chris also installed an overhead fan since it can get pretty warm upstairs in the summertime.

About a week ago, Drew and I put up the border in the room.

We actually don't have any pictures yet of the finished room. That's probably because I want everything to be in it's place for the picture and I just haven't had time to do that yet. Plus we've had three showers and I'm still working on getting everything put away from them. My friends from church threw us a shower...here are some pictures from that:

The second shower was thrown by my sister over Thanksgiving weekend. It was a family shower, which was perfect because Drew's mom and sister were in town as well as my cousins so the whole family was there. We had a great time. I don't the pictures of that yet, but I'll post them when I get them.
My third shower was actually thrown by my students at school...actually, the parent of one of my students organized it, but the students really enjoyed throwing a surprise party for me. They did a great job of keeping it a secret too! The parent who threw the shower was there and also took some pictures, so I'll post those also when I get them from her.
Drew and I have been very blessed with great friends and family who have already showered our little one with so many gifts. We're excited to welcome our little girl into the world...soon. Only about 4 weeks to go!

No comments: