I'll have to make this quick...Drew and I need to wolf down some dinner and then head to a 2-hour birthing class tonight. :)
Here are my most recent pregnancy pics from the last week of my 7th month. I'm now officially in my 8th month - can you believe it?! In fact, I only have 7 1/2 weeks until my due date. Wow!


Tomorrow Drew and I have an ultrasound to check on Jenna. My belly measured a little small at my last doctor appointment so they just want to take some measurements and make sure she's doing alright. We're a little nervous, but also excited to be able to see her again. So pretty soon I'll have some more pictures to post of our little baby girl at 32 weeks.
Also, COMING SOON...pics from when Cathy and Chris were in town to help us paint Jenna's room. It's now painted and we're hopefully going to put the border up within the next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment