Daily striving to please the Lord as we raise three munchkins and travel down the path of special needs parenting
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
2nd Dr.'s appointment
Yesterday we had our 2nd doctors appointment. The appointment was just to pretty much take blood and do other tests. I mentioned how with our first appointment they did an ultrasound and told us that the baby's heart rate was lower than they like to see it at that point - it was 94 beats/min. and they like it be at at least 100. I had been reading in one of my pregnancy books that sometimes they're able to use a Doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat at this point in the pregnancy, so I asked if that was a possibility. The lady said that really it's a little too early to find the heartbeat using Doppler, but she tried anyway. Unfortunately she couldn't find it, so they've scheduled us to have another ultrasound today at 12:30 just to make sure the heart rate is where it should be at this point. I'll keep you updated on what we find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment