Wednesday, December 19, 2007

First Blog Post

Hi Everyone,

We've thought about doing this for a while, and I guess we finally got around to it! It's going to be a whole lot easier to share pictures and stories this way. It seems we always forget to tell someone something!

Our intent here is to avoid the "online diary" stereotype. We really just want to use this as a way to keep people up to date on what's going on in our lives. Hopefully it gets updated at least once a week. I'd like to think our lives aren't that boring.

Love you all, and please feel free to reply or make comments!

-Drew and Kristin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to post! YAY :)
Hey I think that's a great idea! I'd thought about doing that too - I'm so glad you did! Lookin forward to reading updates :) And I like your pics too!
Love ya'll.

Cathy

Diane said...

Okay, I get to be second! I about died seeing Bailey, and then Drew on the dirt bike! It looks like it is yours! Ha ha! One day, Drew...
This is a great idea. Keep up the good work - just don't ask me to do the same yet!

I love it. Thanks!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sooo when you going to post some new pics? :) I really like your pictures. Kristin you look really good in that Christmas tree pic and Drew - I like the motorcycle pic:)

Diane said...

Kristin - great new haircut, and how neat that you grew your hair long for Locks of Love! I am sure they loved having it! I like your blog - and, hard to believe only 35 days of school left! You have done such a good job, and I know they love you at your school! Love you, too.
Mom